Sunday, August 26, 2012

Book Interrupted

Sorry sweet book about two women rekindling an old childhood friendship and all of their crazy adventures...Christian Grey has slipped into your slot. (pun intended)

I had a total impulse purchase moment at Costco the other day and ended up with the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy in my basket.  I immediately put down the book I was reading (which wasn't that hard to do anyway) and started 50 Shades, just to see what all this fuss is about ;)

It has my attention so far.  Not quite as shocking as some people are making it out to be.  I guess I'm not very sensitive to that kind of thing.  I mean, I'm not saying I would recommend this book to my grandma or anything but it's nothing I haven't heard before.

How's this for a set up?  All in all this was a very successful Costco run.



No comments: