Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013

Recap of 2013

1. This happened.


2. We moved. Again.



3. We went to Maui for my best friend's wedding.


4. I finished my post bac classes in Communicative Disorders.





5. We celebrated our 1st anniversary at L'Auberge Del Mar.


5. Our baby girl was born. 



6. We had our first Christmas as a family of 3.


It's been an amazing year!

My goals for 2014:
1. Get outside for some activity at least 4 days a week.  I need to lose some baby weight and getting outside is good for Blakey.  I've been walking lately and it's really good for stress.
2. Get organized.  I am shooting for one small project a week.  Soon I hope to have a more organized home/life.
3. Get a trainer for Cody.  He has been really good with Blake but he is still really protective and can be aggressive with strangers.


Blake's goals for 2014:
1. Practice more tummy time.
2. Grow some hair.
3. Learn to crawl, walk, and talk.

She will be very busy this year :)







No comments: