Friday, December 30, 2011

Crafty Christmas

In order to save money and being newly inspired by Pinterest I decided to make all (most) of my Christmas gifts and decor this year.  Also I needed some fun crafts to do with the kids at work so I was already looking things up online.  These are some of my first attempts...


Some turned out OK enough to give as presents but I'm hoping to be better at crafting by next year :)  The one thing that turned out amazingly cool was the window cling snowflakes and this picture does them no justice.  I hung them all over my kitchen window.  They are really simple and only require puffy paint and a ziplock bag.  Some of my younger kids had some trouble with this craft but the 9 and 10 year olds could easily do it and loved peeling them off the bags when they were dry the next day.

No comments: