What's been happening this month:
- He found his toes. I don't know why but it's just the cutest thing ever when they start grabbing their feet.
- We are using the Zipadee Zip now instead of the swaddle.
- He's such a happy baby. He loves to smile and be smiled at.
- He's weighing in at 16 pounds.
- Still spitting up. Ugh
- We got out the Baby Einstein Bouncer. He loves it. That is the best baby product.
- Rolling over a lot and starting to roll from back to tummy.
- Gnawing on anything he can get into his mouth. He especially likes our fingers and his own toes.
- He had a really bad drool rash. Or so I thought... More on that in month 6.