I have been nominated for the "7 Things About Me" award by Sarah over at Our Next Great Adventure. If you don't know her blog, get over there and check it out. The pictures of her pup Penelope alone are reason enough to spend and hour (or two) browsing her blog.
Thanks so much for including me in your nominees Sarah. This is my first time for something like this so I'm super excited!!
I will try not to bore you too much with my 7 things. Ok, here we go...
1. I have ADHD and am currently off my meds. Scary, I know, but it's going ok actually.
2. I obsess over whatever my current "thing" is. My husband Kyle hates this about me.
3. I am totally unconventional and married someone 9 years younger than me. OMG it's just so shocking isn't it ;)
4. I have been waitressing at the same sushi bar for 16 years and I seriously hate serving. I am just not cut out for this type of job but for some reason I do it anyway.
5. I am going to school to get my Masters in Communication Disorders so I can be a Speech Pathologist (Speech Therapist). I already have a Business degree that I did absolutely nothing with- sorry mom and dad :)
6. I overuse the :) symbol. Probably because I'm very sarcastic and I want people to know that I'm joking and not just mean.
7. I love my fur baby a little too much and worry that I have spoiled him rotten and will have to deal with the repercussions when we have babies. For those who don't know him, here's a picture so you can understand why I want to spoil him so much.
P.S. He's big not little, well he's medium. It's impossible to tell in pictures and whenever people see us in person the first thing they always say is "OMG he's so big".
Enough about us. On to my nominations. These ladies give me tons of insight and inspiration daily :)
I LOVE their blogs and you should check them out too!!
And finally, the rules. 1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Tell everyone seven things about yourself. 3. Choose 7 other blogs that you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.