Tuesday, March 12, 2013

14 Weeks




  • How Far Along:  14 weeks

  • Baby Size: About the size of a lemon

  • Total Weight Gain: About 3-5 still, I think. I need a scale at home. 

  • Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  I keep hearing that maternity pants will change my life so I might be getting some soon.  For now I have a bella band that is still unopened and the waist of my jeans is always digging into my belly.

  • Stretch Marks: Not yet.

  • Sleep: I’m still so tired during the day.  I have very good intentions of working out but napping seems to always take priority.

  • Best Moment of the week: Prenatal Yoga!! So relaxing.

  • Miss Anything?: The sugar that I am trying to cut back on.

  • Movement: No.

  • Food Cravings: Not really.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: I still have not been sick once. (knock on wood)

  • Gender: Don’t know yet

  • Labor Signs:  No

  • Symptoms: Crazy dreams.

  • Belly Button in or out: In

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On

  • Mood: Good but stressed.

  • Looking forward to: Finding out the baby’s sex.

  • Exercise:  I have big plans for exercise this month J
  • Something Funny: Our last ultrasound had the creepiest picture. It looked like the face of a scary old man like I’m carrying Benjamin Button in my womb.  We got a good laugh, after I had the doc confirm this was not my baby’s actual face. Might go in the baby book but definitely NOT in a frame J

No comments: