Sunday, October 2, 2016

Tanner James: 8 months


  • Finally my hair started falling out. It's not as bad as it was with Blake but I did start noticing it.
  • He started the month with an army crawl and ended with real crawling. He's a man on the move now.
  • Eating more chucks now and downing the Puffs.
  • He had his first non-preferred food. Avocado. Although he does like it mixed with other foods. He even kept eating it like a little trooper.  He just made terrible faces while chewing haha.
  • He's still so smiley and loves to laugh.
  • He loves to be scared/startled and cracks up
  • He's on the go constantly and it's rare to get cuddles anymore.
  • He is pulling up to standing on anything he can get his hands on and starting to cruise along furniture.
  • He's waking up more at night which is kind of annoying.
  • He is also sooo quiet. No real babbling or anything.  He is not yet imitating either and it's driving me crazy.  I'm working with him as much as I can and I know it will come with time.  


No comments: