Saturday, February 25, 2012

His & Hers

I saw some designer cocktail glasses just like this on a friend's facebook and decided I could easily do those myself.  Etching cream has fast become my favorite crafting tool.  It's so easy and quick.  You've gotta love the instant gratification of something that only takes 5 minutes to work :)

Step 1: Cut stencils out of contact paper.

Step 2: Buy some cheap glasses somewhere like the dollar store.  We had these and were going to throw them out so they were perfect for practice crafting :)  Then get a bottle of Armour Etch Etching Cream.  I got it at Michael's.  It is a little pricey but this bottle will last forever and make hundreds of crafts.
Step 3: Put the stencils on the glasses and paint the etching cream into the stencil.  Wait 5 minutes and wash off.
The result: His & Hers cocktail glasses <3



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! So cute.