Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet the Maids

I love these girls....

Katie Gizzi- Bridesmaid
What an amazing girl.  Katie juggles being wife, mother, and owning her own business.  This girl can do it all and always has a smile on her face.  She is one of my oldest and dearest friends.


Kelly Soldwedel- Bridesmaid
Kelly, my Delta Gamma Sister and my only saving grace in Tucson.  If I didn't have her, I wouldn't have lasted as long as I did there.  Despite living in different states, she is still one of the most important people in my life.  I can't wait to celebrate her wedding next year!


Kylie Denning- Maid of Honor
My big sister, Ky Ky.  Despite torturing each other for the first half of our lives, I can now finally say that she has become one of my closest friends.


Mariko Wertenbroek- Bridesmaid
Mariko is (or was) my partner-in-crime.  We have had some crazy days over the last 10 years.  But alas, those days are over now and she is a new mom (and is going to be fantastic at it...like she is at everything).



Niki Costantino- Bridesmaid
Niki and I have been friends for what seems like forever.  We have been through so many life phases together and I can't wait to share all of the future phases together.  She is also my favorite dancer and I can't wait to see her get down at the wedding :)


Paris Davis- Bridesmaid
Paris and I have shared so many good times.  She cracks me up and is the perfect person to go to when I need to let go of all my stress and have some fun.  I am so happy that I will have her by my side on my wedding day.


Shannon O'Connor- Maid of Honor
Shannon, my other maid of honor.  She has been with me through thick and thin.  Through boyfriends, work conflicts, personal tragedies, and "pitty parties".  I have never known anyone in my life that can stay so positive.  She is an inspiration and a fantastic friend.


Shannon Yarbrough- Bridesmaid
Yarbs...there probably wouldn't be a wedding if it weren't for Yarbs.  Since she and Katie own an event planning company they were my go-to wedding information source when I had no idea where to start.  She is a great friend and one of my favorite people.

1 comment:

Dandy said...

Ah, you are going to be surrounded by such awesome girls, I love getting to see all this on your blog :)