Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bridal Shower

This weekend was my Bridal Shower.  It was such a great day and I was completely showered with love and well wishes! (And tons and tons of Crate and Barrel, yay!)


This cutting board is in honor of Kyle and his greatest passion (besides me) in life.  I used to always joke that I was just his girlfriend but surfing was his wife.  I guess that is all going to have to change now.  Sorry surfing but you are moving to 2nd place now.  Actually, sorry I'm not sorry :)


Some of my beautiful bridesmaids


Family- Including my new family :)



Thank you so much to my aunt Evelyn and my mom's bestie Denise for hosting this gorgeous day!!
And thanks to everyone else who helped out and who came to help me celebrate my upcoming nuptials :)

4 comments:

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, mara!! i am sure you wedding is going to be beyond stunning... and clearly you are going to be one GORGEOUS bride :)

i loved reading about your shower today. and i absolutely adore the dress you wore for it- bridal perfection :)

thanks again for your sweet comment- XO!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh crate&barrel ... how i love thee. there is nothing better than a c&b black & white box. still gives me goosebumps every time i see one. :)

Amira said...

Awww this brought me back to my bridal shower! Such an exciting time :-)

Dandy said...

I love being able to see this all on here!