Sunday, May 12, 2013

22 Weeks






  • How Far Along:  22 weeks

  • Baby Size: About the size of a papaya.

  • Total Weight Gain: Still don’t have a scale so I will know at my 24 week appointment.

  • Maternity Clothes: Still wearing both maternity and non maternity. 

  • Stretch Marks: No not yet.

  • Sleep: I am still sleeping well.  I feel like I got lucky because people keep asking me about it like I should be sleeping terribly.

  • Best Moment of the week: Getting into our new apartment.  I love a fresh start.

  • Miss Anything?: Not really this week.

  • Movement:  She’s moving all the time now.

  • Food Cravings: I have had a couple of weird cravings but as soon as I eat what I was craving it satisfies it and they don’t come back.  But isn’t that just normal?

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: Nope.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.

  • Symptoms: Sciatica might be coming back.  I had it at weeks 7 and 8 and it was really bad but now it’s on the other side and really faint.  I hope it stays that way J

  • Belly Button in or out: In but getting flatter.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood: Great.  I obviously consider myself lucky (I named my blog after it) but really I almost feel bad when I’m talking to other pregnant friends.  I sleep great, my skin and hair have never looked better, I feel healthy and strong, I haven’t had one second of morning sickness, and I haven’t had to really limit myself in any way.  I don’t drink or eat foods I’m not supposed to but I don’t miss all of that very much.  Maybe I’m just one of those people who was made for this?  Maybe I just got lucky so far and with this pregnancy?  I don’t know but I’m very grateful for it J (I really hope I haven’t just jinxed myself for the next pregnancy)

  • Looking forward to: The new nursery.  We have officially moved but the new house is still a huge mess.  After I get organized it’s on to the nursery.  We are so fortunate to have friends with great taste that keep gifting us their old furniture so we have a crib and changing table already.

  • Exercise:  Moving means I leave behind our private gym in the complex we lived in.  I will have to be more disciplined and get in my car and drive to the gym but I have been enjoying my workouts so much that hopefully this won’t be a problem.  Also it was nice to not have to worry about unsolicited advice while I worked out and now that might be a new pet peeve.




No comments: