Wednesday, May 29, 2013

24 Weeks

  • How Far Along:  24 weeks

  • Baby Size: About the size of a cantaloupe.

  • Total Weight Gain: 12lbs.

  • Maternity Clothes: Still wearing both maternity and non maternity. 

  • Stretch Marks: No not yet.

  • Sleep:  Sleeping like a baby. Well not a newborn, I’ve heard they don’t sleep very well at all J I got a Snoogle body pillow for Mother’s Day and it’s amazing!

  • Best Moment of the week: Walking out of my last final exam.

  • Miss Anything?: Not really.

  • Movement:  Lots of movement now.

  • Food Cravings: Nothing specific.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: No.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.

  • Symptoms: Heartburn L

  • Belly Button in or out: In but getting flatter.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood: Good.  I’m still feeling great.

  • Looking forward to:  Relaxing and working on getting the nursery done now that finals are over.

  • Exercise:  The last couple weeks have been hard because we have been so busy. Moving, Finals, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, etc etc etc.  I miss my workouts.  Getting back on track now.
  • Worries: I still have a high level of amniotic fluid.  The baby was cleared of any swallowing issues, which is a relief, but I have not had my glucose test yet. 

No comments: