Friday, January 13, 2017

Tanner James: 11 months

Wow this year has flown by.  I can't believe he is almost one already.  This month has been an interesting one... And this picture is the best one I could get.  Tanner is not so into our little photo shoots anymore.  Oh well.




  • Tanner pulled a heavy bar stool down onto the back of his head and neck while I was at work. We have pretty much cleared the house of everything he can get his hands on.  He is the most busy and curious kid ever.  He wants to climb every large thing and eat every small thing in sight.  
  • Then the next night he mysteriously had blood dripping out of his ear.  It was enough that I couldn't tell where it was coming from.  Turned out he had just scratched the outside of it but I was panicked for a good 5-10 minutes :)
  • He's officially a biter.  I have bruises all over and scratches from where he grabs and pinches me.  
  • He is obsessed with his big sister and wants to follow her everywhere.  
  • He's officially walking. 
  • He is babbling with lots of different sounds now.
  • He is waving bye bye. 
  • He had his first trip to the ER.  He had a fever for a few days but was ok.  I went to work on Sunday night and his fever spiked.  He had a febrile seizure and had to go to the ER and get cooled down with washcloths and get stabbed in both arms with needles.  It was scary.
  • He had his 1st Thanksgiving.  He loved all the food of course.
  • It was a crazy month.

No comments: