Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cowboy Birthday

One of my girlfriends put together such a cute 2nd birthday party for her son that I just had to share a little bit of it.  
Kids and parents donned their cowboy hats and boots for the festivities and they even had pony rides :)


This is the adorable dessert table.  I spent some time here and sampled almost everything.  Cake pops, rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate, cupcakes, candy...


The party was complete with a pony and a full petting zoo. 







And last, this has nothing to do with the cowboy party but I saw this on her wall and had to snap a picture.  It's just a piece of wood that she painted and she used Anthropology door knobs to hang the twine.  This is such a cute idea for displaying kids artwork.  I might need to copy it one day :)




No comments: