Sunday, September 1, 2013

38 Weeks



  • How Far Along:  38 weeks

  • Baby Size: Pumpkin

  • Total Weight Gain: 22lbs.

  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity and non-maternity.

  • Stretch Marks: Nope. Thought I was out of the danger zone and then my doctor said she has seen it happen in the last week. Still using the cocoa butter just in case.

  • Sleep:  I am sleeping ok.  Not as good as a few months ago but definitely not anything that has me worried.  Besides I only have a few weeks left anyway.

  • Best Moment of the week:  I have finished up all those last minute errands and checked almost everything off my list.  Now I’m enjoying relaxing and spending time with Kyle as much as possible.  No specific moments I can think of but we have had a good week in general.

  • Miss Anything?: No not really.

  • Movement: Her movements are always in the same place now.  I think that means she hasn’t changed positions. I always get kicks in the upper left and something like her back or head in the lower right. 

  • Food Cravings: Nothing this week.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: Just uncomfortable when I eat too much.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  I have been having some cramping and Braxton Hicks contractions.

  • Symptoms:  Gigantic belly! J

  • Belly Button in or out: Flat.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood:  Happy but tired.

  • Looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl!!

  • Exercise: Eehh I’m pretty tired lately so I haven’t been good about exercise.
  • Rant: I really loved being pregnant and I really am going to miss my belly.  That being said, I’m so sick of the same questions/comments over and over.  “Are you ready? Are you excited? You have no idea what’s coming. Sleep now, you never will again. Is Kyle excited? What’s the name? Oh Blake, wait it’s a girl or a boy? You don’t look 9 months pregnant, do you eat?” Yes that last one really happened! People mean well but it’s hard to keep up the enthusiasm they expect at every question when you’ve heard it 20 times that day. Sometimes I throw something out there like “naww Kyle’s actually really mad, I trapped him” just to shake things up J

No comments: