Monday, June 10, 2013

26 Weeks


  • How Far Along:  26 weeks

  • Baby Size: About the size of a head of lettuce.

  • Total Weight Gain: 13lbs.

  • Maternity Clothes: Still wearing both maternity and non maternity. 

  • Stretch Marks: Still no.

  • Sleep:  I have started tossing and turning more these days.  I think it’s pretty good that I’ve made it almost to the 3rd trimester without any sleeping problems.

  • Best Moment of the week: Starting to order and get everything together for the nursery.  Seeing it all come together is so exciting.

  • Miss Anything?: Cookie dough.  I hate not being able to take a bite when I’m baking.

  • Movement:  I tried the flash light thing this week.  She moved around a little so I guess she saw the light. Also, she’s very active as soon as I lay down in bed.  I think she’s trying to learn karate in there J

  • Food Cravings: Peaches.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: No.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.

  • Symptoms: Forgetfulness.  I have been terrible.  I forget my phone about half the time when I go out.  I really hope this goes away before I get around the time of going into labor.  It’s making work more difficult too.  I have to run back and forth a lot more for things I have forgotten.  As a positive side note, I am getting more exercise at work because of this J

  • Belly Button in or out: Flattening out.  Half of it is starting to pop out a little.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood: Good.  I’m still feeling great.

  • Looking forward to:  Taking our classes through the hospital.  I will feel a lot more prepared after the childbirth and newborn care classes.  Also, our weekend anniversary getaway.  We are headed down to L’Auberge Del Mar to relax and celebrate.

  • Exercise:  I have been doing ok.  Some things are getting harder now but I’m determined to stay active.  Work alone keeps me moving.  I have a co-worker that once wore a pedometer to work and he said we walk about 5 miles in a shift on a busy night.  That’s not too bad when you consider I do that 4-5 nights a week.




1 comment: