Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our 1st Anniversary

I can't believe it's been a year already!  They say the 1st year is the hardest and if that is true, we are in for for a pretty amazing life.  I am so lucky to have found the most loving, supportive, generous, handsome man to be my best friend and partner for the rest of my life.




We have had the most fantastic newlywed year.  It's been busy and exciting and we feel so fortunate for everything we have been blessed with this year.  Most of all Baby Blake who we can't wait to meet this September.  Kyle is going to be such a great dad!



To celebrate, we are headed down to Del Mar for a weekend getaway at L'Auberge Del Mar where we were married.  I can't wait to get down there and relive all those wonderful memories we made the last time we were there.





No comments: