Sunday, July 7, 2013

30 Weeks



  • How Far Along:  30 weeks

  • Baby Size: About the size of a cucumber. (really? This is bigger than an eggplant?)

  • Total Weight Gain: Don’t know.  I have an appointment next week.

  • Maternity Clothes: Squeezing into what I can.  It might be time for a few new summer items.

  • Stretch Marks: Still no.  Apparently she is going to double in height and triple in weight in just a few months so we’ll see.

  • Sleep:  I’m sleeping well but Cody has been getting me up a few times a night. I don’t know what this new thing is about, maybe just too hot for him right now.   

  • Best Moment of the week: Kyle was laying his head on my belly, talking to Blake and she put her hand/foot/head/butt/?/some body part right up against his cheek and held it there.  So cute.

  • Miss Anything?: No.

  • Movement:  She is so strong now.  My belly gets so lopsided and I can see kicks and rippling across my belly.

  • Food Cravings: No.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: No.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.

  • Symptoms:  Calf cramps at night that are really not a big deal.  I just stretch them out and they go away.  My limbs also go to sleep much quicker than they used to.  If I sit too long in one position I get all tingly.

  • Belly Button in or out: Flat.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood: Fantastic.  I keep saying I love being pregnant and how I feel so great and people just shake their heads and say…Just wait.  Ok, ok I get it.  I will become more uncomfortable as time passes but, you know what? Maybe this pregnancy just agrees with me.  Maybe, since I’ve made it to almost 2 months out and I still feel good, it really won’t be that bad.  Even if I wake up tomorrow and feel terrible I got 7 ½ months that were great. 

  • Looking forward to:  My shower.  I got a sneak peek when I saw the invitation and it is going to be so adorable.  I have such talented and creative ladies in my life J

  • Exercise:  I have been taking long walks and doing light resistance and weight training.  I feel so much better on the days that I work out.  I have so much more energy for work.  It’s worth it just for that because I’m getting to be a little bit slower at work. 
  • Funny: The younger (teenage) boys at work are cracking me up.  I swear they walk behind me in case I might fall.  The kitchen floor gets slippery and they are constantly salting it so I won’t slip.  If someone even nudges me they flip out.  It’s cute but I keep trying to tell them my baby is fine and even if I fall it will most likely be okay J.  On the flip side, (some) customers don’t even notice I’m pregnant and have no problem impatiently waiting/sighing when it takes a minute for me to bend over and pick something up that they dropped.

No comments: