Wednesday, July 31, 2013

34 Weeks

  • How Far Along:  34 weeks

  • Baby Size: A butternut squash.

  • Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs. I should be slowing down now because it is more uncomfortable to eat but of course me and my huge appetite have not really felt like eating less.

  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity and non-maternity.

  • Stretch Marks: Nope.

  • Sleep:  I am sleeping well.  I’m either getting up to pee less or just getting used to it.  I am starting to feel really tired again, just like the first trimester.

  • Best Moment of the week: Spending lots of time with the hubby taking our baby classes and squeezing some dates into our precious alone time before the baby comes.

  • Miss Anything?: Being able to bend forward and stretch out my back.  It is weird to just not be able to do things that you have been able to do your whole life.

  • Movement: Tons of movement.

  • Food Cravings: Nothing in particular but even though it is uncomfortable to be really full, my appetite is huge. 

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: No.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.  My doc says I could be having some Braxton Hicks but am not really feeling them or am not recognizing them as contractions.  I am trying to pay a little closer attention to tightening in my belly now.

  • Symptoms:  Butterfingers. I drop everything! I have read that this could be due to my joints, ligaments, etc loosening up.

  • Belly Button in or out: Flat.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood:  Good but more emotional lately.

  • Looking forward to: Baby shower with my family this weekend.

  • Exercise: I haven’t been as good about exercise this week. I might try to get back on it to boost my energy.
  • Funny: Well my nickname at work has officially become Prometheus.  For anyone not up to speed on their Greek Mythology, he was credited with the creation of man.  I had to look this up, since I haven’t exactly been studying any Greek mythology lately J  This is what you get when you have a dodgy British manager at work with a quirky sense of humor. 

Here he is, dodgy "Peeta" aka Peter.  He thinks he's so funny.

No comments: