Thursday, July 18, 2013

32 Weeks


  • How Far Along:  32 weeks

  • Baby Size: A squash.

  • Total Weight Gain: 17lbs at last appointment.

  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity and non-maternity.

  • Stretch Marks: Nope.

  • Sleep:  I get up to pee at least twice a night so that’s a little disruptive.  Nothing like what the baby will be like in the middle of the night so I guess it’s not too bad.

  • Best Moment of the week: 3D/4D Ultrasound.  It was so cool to see her moving around and making faces.

  • Miss Anything?: Not really.

  • Movement:  She had hiccups for the first time J

  • Food Cravings: No.

  • Anything Making you queasy or sick: No.

  • Gender: Girl.

  • Labor Signs:  No.  I keep waiting for Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing yet.

  • Symptoms: I’m getting some aches and pains now at work.  

  • Belly Button in or out: Flat.

  • Wedding Rings on or off: On.

  • Mood:  Pretty good.  Just a little tired lately.

  • Looking forward to:  My shower this weekend!!

  • Exercise: It’s getting hard to workout and work in the same day now so I try to do one or the other.




No comments: